On the face of it employing your own team seems a simple and cost effective cleaning solution. But if you employ staff you are responsible for:
- Their holiday pay
- Their sick pay
- Their tax, National Insurance and payroll admin
But over and above these costs there are the added expenses and time requirements to ensure your teams deliver the highest standards:
- Recruitment, training and induction
- Managing and auditing performance and quality of work
- Health and safety and COSHH training
- Provising effective supervision
- Managing absences
- Finding alternative staff to cover when staff are off sick or on holiday (or doing it yourself, or going without)
- Sourcing and supplying appropriate, quality cleaning materials
- Supplying and maintaining professional quality cleaning equipment – and getting it fixed or replaced if it breaks down.
All this adds up to quite a responsibility and many potential headaches. Your time can easily be consumed managing these issues.
Could you spend that precious time on things that have more value for your organisation?
But a professional contract commercial cleaning company will take care of these things for you, saving you time and leaving you free to concentrate on the things that are central to your success.